Returns & Refunds
NEW RESALELABLE RETURNS
- All returned products must reference a Rapid Returns Authorization Number (RRA). Contact us to get the RRA number.
- New and resalable products purchased from South Jersey Tools within 90 days will not be assessed a restocking fee.
- New and salable products purchased from South Jersey Tools within one year but after 90 days will be assessed approx. 15% restocking fee, depending on the manufacturer.
- New and salable products purchased from South Jersey Tools more than one year ago are non-returnable.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products labeled discontinued or closeout are non-returnable.
- Shopworn products are non-returnable. (Shop worn is defined as products in which original packaging or instruction sheets are either missing, torn, dirty, sun faded or defaced).
- All broken or claimed defective products will be replaced, credited, or repaired, in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Products showing abuse, misuse, or alteration, may not be repaired, credited or replaced under warranty.
- Shipping charges for returned goods are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Refunds will be credited immediately upon approval, you will be notified by email. Availability of funds is based solely on your credit card processing time.